What is one of the best Traffic Exchange Sites today?
Your Site is up, and all you need now is traffic. You search the Internet and come across one of many Traffic Exchange Sites and you are wondering if they do what they promise.
Traffic Ad Bar Review what to expect pro and cons…
Traffic Ad Bar Review
In the beginning, when I started, I signed up for a few traffic exchange sites
I did not know then better as when I search on google and youtube everyone was telling a story and how great they are. Being a total newbie at that time, I thought ok why not try it out. Well, I wasted many hours clicking on other ads to get short-lived traffic for my site.
Business Name: TRAFFIC AD BAR
Category: TRAFFIC EXCHANGE
Year founded: 2009
Founder: Darren Merret
Price: There is a free Membership available 000 USD
# Pro-Lite:9.99 USD
# Pro:19.99 USD
#Platinum: 39.99 USD
Overall Rank: 70 out of 100
About Traffic Ad Bar?
Traffic Ad Bar belongs to the Traffic exchange system and sends visitors and referral links to your website. Traffic exchanges when misused can lead to a disaster. Like any other traffic exchange service, you view other member sites to gain credits. In Traffic Ad Bar the credits do not automatically turn into views.
Traffic Ad Bar has a Ladder system that will determine how much Traffic you get to your site. It compares your credits with other members credit.
Traffic Ad Bar is in operation since 2009. It has made mostly positive impressions. There will always be some people who will say Traffic exchanges are bad, but they do have pros and cons. I used it, in the beginning, to sign up for Affiliate programs that only let you only join with a certain amount of traffic.
The Level Ladder
Traffic Ad Bar Level Ladder, In general, has 17 levels.
Level 17 is the Top Level. Level one is the bottom Level. The higher you are on the ladder, the more hits you will receive in a three day Period.
The ladder is reset every 3 Days according to the number of points gained by all the members in the previous three day period.
When you are on level 10, then you can get up to 1,022 hits every day.
Traffic Ad Bar has a Bonus System for every 25 pages surfed each day you get bonus points that you can then exchange into hits.
Link Breakdown in Levels.
Level 10 1,022 Links
Level 9 510 Links
Level 8 254 Links
Level 7 126 Links
Level 6 62 Links
Level 5 30 Links
Level 4 14 Links
Level 3 6 Links
Level 2 2 Links
Level 1 0 Links
There are different ways how you can earn points with the Traffic Ad bar.
a. clicking the links in your daily email ( gives you extra points)
b. promoting your sites with the banner from Traffic Ad Bar
c. adding their widget to your website
d. surfing other sites
Pros about Traffic Ad Bar
- You can join the program for free there is no obligation to pay anything
- It has a referral link that you can post on social media or your website and invite friends
- You can get the 100.000 free points to advance the ad leader ladder
- Extra points rewards and exposure for activity
- The 20 daily leagues get featured, and you get more views for recognition
- It comes from time to time up with a code for you to identify to make sure you are not a robot
- Contact form and good site support
- Get ideas for your promotions ( see how other people promote)
- Exposure to other members who will view your profile and website
- Member profile with a picture, a brief description of yourself and your business and it has all your websites listed that you promote.
- Traffic Ad Bar has all the features that other Traffic Exchange Site have, but the Member profile with a picture and the activities link one outstanding feature.
- The other one is the Traffic Ad Bar Banner links. Links are created for each website you add. It displays your site with a Traffic Ad Bar Banner across the bottom of it. Every time some views this link or clicks on one of those ads you gain points. It is an excellent way to get referrals.
Cons about Traffic Ad Bar
- It is, and if you do not click on the sites, you get less traffic.
- If you have pages with Google Adsense and you sent traffic to your pages through Traffic Ad Bar, you will be banned from Google Adsense.
- It is a distraction in your daily routine; you can get easily sidetracked.
- Users on Traffic Ad Bar have only one aim in mind, and that is to surf the sites as quickly as possible to collect the points
- ( This is a common problem for all Traffic Exchange sites)
- Free members have to view much more sites than paid members.
- You will receive a daily email with your links to view and click on ( It might create pressure for some people)
- No targeted visitors
Traffic Ad Bar has different levels of Memberships
- Free one cost you $ 0.00
- The pro-Lite cost you $9.99
- Pro cost you $19.99
- Platinum cost you $39.99
Are you a member of Traffic Ad Bar?
I am currently with Traffic Ad Bar Pro. You will receive a bonus for being an upgraded member. Your sites will also be added to daily email links sent out by Traffic Ad Bar. The email sent out includes several links that earn points when clicked on. Those make you higher points than the regular sites when you surf.
Affiliate ProgramTraffic Ad Bar
You can get cash and points for referring people.
You will receive points for referrals and you receive a commission if they upgrade.
Refer someone and receive 20 points.
Plus, for every 100 points, they earn each month, you’ll receive a credit of 10 points for doing absolutely nothing!
Who are the Visitors and where do they come from?
Those visitors are mainly members of Traffic Ad Bar. If you take advantage of the upgrades, your referral links and website will be introduced to other Traffic exchange sites too.
When you want visitors to your site, you need to earn them on Traffic Ad Bar. How to earn? You will collect them by surfing the list on the traffic ad bar. The list is made of publishers that want traffic. Those publishers do the same as you browsing the sites and get hits for it.
Can I trace the visitors to my website from Traffic Ad Bar?
Yes, you can when you have Google Analytics installed on your site. You can track where your visitors come from.
Anyone can use it who wants to have Traffic hits to their site.
I also recommend it for Newbies as some Affiliate programs require a certain amount of traffic over a period of time to your site. I had done this a few times when I wanted to sign up for a special Affiliate Program.
People who like free traffic. It works best with landing pages ( from my experience)
If you provide traffic service to your customers besides SEO
Anyone who wants to earn an extra income.
Of course Affiliate Marketers and Bloggers
Aren’t those hits Autobots?
There is a difference between autosurf and manual traffic exchanges.
Autosurf is a bot system it means you do nothing those are empty views. For sure you do not want or prefer bot traffic coming to your site. Why? Simple it does not subscribe or click ads. It is empty and wasted traffic.
The manual exchange is a system where you have to view the sites. If you reverse the role then you putting in your own time and energy into surfing, and you want the hits you earned to be good.
Imagine this you invest the time and money into viewing and surfing, and in return, you get bots who click on your site. You would be pretty unhappy. Manual Traffic exchange usually bans all bots for surfing, to ensure that the traffic you get is as high quality as possible.
Autosurf exchanges not only sanction the use of bots they often provide the bots.
Whenever you look for a Traffic exchange site, you look out for a manual traffic exchange site like Traffic Ad Bar.
There are a few things you should know and take caution about traffic exchanges.
When you have Ad Accounts on your site, do not send the Traffic from Traffic Ad Bar or any Traffic exchange to that page. Create a new page without the Ad Account service ( google adsense) otherwise, you will be banned, and that can hurt your site.
Watch out for Autosurf sites that traffic you don’t want it is a waste of time.
Be smart and filter bots from your analytics.
It will help you to know where your traffic is coming from and how much is coming from a Traffic Adbar or any other Traffic Exchange Site. It will also confirm if the Traffic exchange site you use is legitimate or it says one thing and does another. With one click in Google Analytics, you can filter out common bots.
The best way is to create enough content with great keywords that bring you organic traffic to your site.
It is hard when you are new to get traffic to your site, but there are solutions and systems around who can help you with it.
Traffic Ad Bar gets from me a rating of 70 out of 100.
The reason is that it is time-consuming and the daily emails start to bug me after a while. The platform is pretty basic, and if you do not have headphones on your computer, it plays the videos in a loud voice what is annoying.
Quality – Don’t expect too much from a traffic exchange site.
I normally stay away from them. Traffic Ad Bar, however, surprised me. Quality of traffic is in reasonable good but in overall poor.
Thanks for reading my review and I hope you let me know your experience with Traffic Ad Bar or if you know an excellent Traffic exchange site please share it with us.
Would you love to sign up for the Traffic Ad Bar? It is free after all and you can try it out.