Have you ever thought to use Feng Shui for the Office?
Did you know that in the Asian Countries Feng Shui is widely spread and used? Some of the bigger and very successful companies have their own Feng Shui Masters on a corporate consulting salary.
I have done this for more than 25 years, and I have to admit, I would not sit in an office what I can not arrange the way I want it. I even Feng Shui my Home Office. I even have a Feng Shui Garden. I still remember my first Feng Shui arrangement I did for myself.
I bought all the charms and lucky items I am supposed to have. I had to use cash as those days no credit card. I am sure the lady in that Feng Shui Shop had the time of her Life she knew I had no idea and found always another item for me. Have to say she knew how to sell, as she sucked me right in. When I brought back all the things and took the book and the notes I wrote down from the lady in the Feng Shui Shop, Boy… I thought my god my apartment looks like a Chinese lucky charm shop.
That when I decided there must be another way around it. Then I met Lilian Too and Yap Cheng Hai in Vietnam they came there to do Feng Shui to the Floating Hotel a famous Hotel at that time. I was quite interested in how they solved the problem of the Hotel not making enough money and boy I was impressed. Long story short that when I started to study Feng Shui.
Q: People ask me many times, is it true that when you do Feng Shui in your office, you are more productive?
A: Yes you are, as in plain simple there are directions where you are more productive as they do support you, then there are directions what are less productive because they drain your energy.
Do you know people who work 10 to 12 hours and more a day? Some they work hard for there money, but in reality, they never achieve something or never get ahead in their career.
Definition Feng Shui
Feng shui is a Chinese art which is based on the belief that the way you arrange things within a building, and within the rooms of that building, can affect aspects of your life such as how happy and successful you are. (source Collins dictionary)
My definition is simple, and it is Wind and Water but what means Wind and Water? For me, in simple Terms, it means living in “Harmonie with Nature” or go with the flow.
I practice Feng Shui since 1989. I have studied with some of the respected best Masters from Taiwan, Hongkong and my loved and respected Monk Tai.
What is Feng Shui not?
- Feng Shui is not a religion.
- Feng Shui has nothing to do with superstition.
- Feng Shui is not a Cult.
- Feng Shui is also not plastering your office with lucky symbols and objects.
What are the guidelines for Feng Shui at the Office?
Rule over the thumb you can say anything that is feeling weird or awkward to you is not Feng Shui that will drain your energy. Feng Shui means energy and the energy should flow harmoniously and should enhance your energy not drain your energy.
In Europe, people follow the farmer’s calendar or the 100 years calendar for all thoughts of things, like for haircuts, for planting, doing daily tasks it is used widely. My Mother is still using it.
If you know about the Fibonacci code than you know everything in nature is perfect to align with the environment and mother earth.
What is Energy or Chi
You can feel the energy you are sometimes just not aware of it.
Energy also called Chi comes in many forms.
The word energy derives from the Ancient Greek: ἐνέργεια, translit. energeia, lit. ‘activity, operation’, which possibly appears for the first time in the work of Aristotle in the 4th century BC. In contrast to the modern definition, energeia was a qualitative philosophical concept, broad enough to include ideas such as happiness and pleasure. (source; Wikipedia)
What is Negative Energy also called Shar Chi?
Imagine you enter a room where two people have a heated discussion and or fighting in one room, the moment you enter the room you feel the tense energy. I am sure you have experienced that before. That is Shar CHI.
What is Positive Energy also called Chi?
Imagine you are on the beach putting your feet into the water, and the waves touch your feet and legs. The smell of the ocean and the peace and sound of the waves gives you total freedom you feel good.
Alternatively, just getting a raise lifts up your energy when you receive your salary slip. That is CHI.
Most of the time we are not aware of the positive or negative energy we only talk about a good feeling and a bad feeling.
Did you know that being successful also plays a big part in overcoming your fears, worries and negative thoughts?
Learn how to use your #brain—your most powerful tool—to actually make your biggest #dreams come true
A few simple Feng Shui Tips for your office.
- Make sure you never sit with your back to the door. ( that will activate the energy for backstabbing and unpleasant surprises. in short, things happen, and you are not aware off only in the last moments before it hits you )
- Sit as far as possible away from the entrance with this you can assure your self a “command” position. Do you know why, when you are sitting and looking at the door that is where the energy comes in as well as people? In this case, people symbolize the meaning of flow and money.
- One of my Sifu told me ones do not sit facing the window as robbers go out the window, which means people will take your money, take advantage of you or cheat you.
- It is essential that you sit with your back to the wall if that is not possible and you are sitting against a window make sure you have a tall building outside the window if that is not possible use a picture with a mountain to symbolize the support. (This is when you can not avoid it. )
- Your office chair should have a tall backrest to keep you supported by your superiors.
Do you know that everyone has a Sheng Shi Direction, what means Money Direction? Do you want to know your Money direction?
- Never sit in line with the door. The energy good or bad that enters will hit you and eventually will hurt you unconsciously. ( shoulder and neck problem)
- Very important for entrepreneurs, whatever room you are using to work, not to face away from the door; your business symbolically comes through the door so sit facing the door so you can welcome and see ahead of the excellent business opportunity
- Please consider this advice and do not arrange your workspace so that you can see the stairs, closets, elevators, escalators, toilets, kitchens, and storage rooms.
- Do not look straight into a corridor the energy will hit you like an arrow.
- Place an aquarium or tabletop fountain in the East, North, or Southeast. ( consider that it should not bother you, it should be joy looking at it)
- Keep any water fountain or aquarium clean. When you use a water fountain or Aquarium, ensure it is not behind you. Water in Feng Shui is prosperous but when placed in the wrong place, it can be the opposite.
- If you work mainly on your computer, then with your computer you should face your right direction and that is your money direction. Not everyone has the same money direction that depends on your date of birth and time of birth hour, as well as the place you are born.
- Place a safe made out of metal in the northwest area of your office to enhance financial abundance and financial prosperity.
- If you don’t know your prosperous directions to use, and the bad directions to avoid, sign up for our calculation sheet.
You can also send me an email with your birthdate, birth hour and place of birth and I will calculate it for you.
Consider avoiding having big tall mirrors in your Office as they can reflect negative energy from clients to other people in the room.
- Keep your desk clean and tidy. Otherwise, you feel overwhelmed and will stress out. ( Energy can not flow and will get stuck between you and your office)
- Sometimes we can not always do Feng Shui as we sit in an office with other people, but there is always a way how to feng shui at the office. Do it around your space.
- Use Feng Shui Colours for your Office. Have the right Balance of light and dark colours. When you use objects to decorate your office, consider the five elements and keep them in yin and yang balance. ( soft and hard surfaces, smooth and rough textures in window treatments, furniture and flooring. )
- You can also use Feng Shui plants, that said those are plants who can help to remove the EMF ( Electro-Magnetic Fields) in the office. Feng Shui Plants like the Golden Pothos, as it removes chemicals from the air, like formaldehyde and carbon monoxide.
- It is essential that you have the right balance of yin and yang when decorating your workspace. ( When you enter your office, you should have a good feeling)
- If you love music, then listen to your favourite radio station as that will lift up your mood. ( I constantly work with the radio on it inspires me)
- A big NO-NO is putting files from your office on the floor. Treat them with respect as they represent your past, present and future business. It is your income. Treat it with respect.
- Keep the cables and cords of your equipment well hidden. ( they symbolize the connection and communication if they are messy than the conversations and contact getting lost and falsely understood with clients and staff.
- Feng Shui at the office, try to clean the clutter in your office but when you do so, don’t forget to do it with intention. Try to establish some rules with the colleague to keep certain areas clean.
- Feng Shui is a simple art and when followed correctly it is a very powerful tool to enhance your work and efficiency. If someone tells you that this is Feng Shui but you feel uncomfortable then don’t do it. I love Feng Shui as it is living in Harmonie with nature and yourself.
Do you catch yourself having sometimes conversations with yourself?
Do you talk to yourself from time to time, make sure that you talk positively with yourself. We often play a conversation in our mind especially if we are angry, did you realize you are not doing yourself a favour with that.
I always wondered how all the world’s top performers use to wipe their brain clean of ANY and ALL negative thought patterns? I discovered this and I am impressed. Navy seals use it while training and preparing for dangerous missions.
LEARN MORE- register for the MOST ANTICIPATED online event of the year. Click on the picture below.
How do you arrange your Office and Workplace? Are you using Feng Shui for the Office? Before I forget, you can also use Feng Shui for the home office. Do you have experience with Feng Shui or any other practice? Please tell us about it, and leave your comment. I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you
Do you want to know what your money direction is? or your romance direction? Download our guide. Thank you with Gratitude.